- Our approach is highly individual, pragmatic and business-led, but with creativity and flair.
- We listen to the needs of our clients, agreeing what has to be achieved and translate this into tailor-made workable solutions.
- We are an experienced, energetic and passionate team, who work across all channels and industry sectors.
- We approach each assignment with energy and commitment, working closely to create the best possible solution for each client.
- Our passion is to deliver sustained business results whilst engaging people to get to a place where they choose to be the best they can be.
Values are more than just words. They inform everything we do and how we do it.
The value we add to our customers’ businesses is down to our difference, and our values not only reflect the way in which we prefer to work to achieve personal satisfaction but also the very thing we offer to those we partner with as they go through change.
Our Jungle values are …
- To be passionate about improvement
- To inspire people
- To unleash talent and creativity
- To think outside the box and be different!
- To be innovative and have fun!
We take pride in designing and executing leadership development and skills development programmes that exceed our customers expectations. We guarantee that our material is customised to the clients requirements and is not ‘off the shelf’.
If you are not delighted with your learning experience we ensure a 100% money-back guarantee
We recognise that any learning undertaken is an investment which the company is making, therefore, measuring success and return on investment (ROI) for every piece of work we deliver is important to both us and our clients.
Success measures can include both hard measures ie financial improvements or cost savings (often evidenced by business data), equally, success criteria may relate to changes in behaviour, the acquisition of new skills or achieving an agreed level of performance satisfaction.
At the start of a project we will always…
- Clarify the business context and identify exactly where we can add value at the start of every assignment
- Define measurable learning objectives that are clearly aligned to the business need
Although the evaluation strategies that we apply can vary across learning interventions and the needs and expectations of our clients and their stakeholders, we strive, where possible to track, highlight and record business and individual behavioural impacts of our learning solutions. One of the tools we use is the Kirkpatrick model of evaluation for our programmes.
1. Reaction & Planned Measures participant satisfaction with the learning opportunity and captures planned actions, if appropriate 2. Learning Measures changes in knowledge, skills and attitudes (competencies) 3. Application Measures changes in on the job behaviour or actions 4. Business Impact Measures changes in business impact variables both tangible and intangible 5. Return on Investment Compares project benefits to the costs
High professional standards are important to us. We work within the guidance and quality standards that govern each area of the services we offer to our clients and are proud members with the following organisations/Professional Bodies:
If you have any questions or would like more information about Jungle please contact our fab friendly team…
Tel: +44 (0)1952 301302