By the end of the workshop delegates will
- Understand what coaching is (and isn’t!)
- Learn how coaching can be used at all performance levels
- Increase personal awareness and understand how managerial style and behaviour impacts performance
- Enhance listening skills
- Know how to give and received constructive and impactful feedback
- Understand and know how to use the C.I.G.A.R coaching tool/model
- Learn how to ask powerful questions that increase performance, strengthen relationships and devolves ownership to others
Attracting & Retaining the Best
- Understand your brand as a leader and the impact this has on attracting and retaining the best
- Realise the implications of employment legislation surrounding hiring employees and ensure the interview process is legally compliant
- Recognise what motivates others and match with appropriate leadership style
Managing Peak Performance
- Understand the impact of personal style on others
- Gain greater confidence and expertise in managing both individuals and large, or complex teams
- Enhance leadership behaviours and know when to flex style for different situations
- Support others to create realistic ‘action plans for success’ to enable them to achieve peak performance
Leading in Times of Change
- Identify the transition within the employee lifecycle and learn how to support people through each phase
- Develop ways to motivate employees through change and new challenges
- Develop communication skills that work at all levels of the organisation
Modules one to three are delivered at agreed intervals via skills development and work-related workshops.
A blended learning experience will enable delegates to leave with techniques to manage themselves and their teams to achieve optimum results.
Delegates will be able to put the learning into immediate practice back in the workplace.
Delegates will also have the opportunity to give and receive coaching support to improve their leadership style.
The Managing Peak Performance program is without a doubt the best leadership development programme our Managers have ever attended.
Karen Aspey, Talent Manager, AIRCELLE UK Ltd
We invested in the Managing Peak Performance program for our Managers as we wanted to equip them with the right skills to enable them to manage our people consistently, often within a fast paced demanding environment. The feedback from our Managers has been excellent, they found the programme, practical, worthwhile and extremely beneficial.
Marylin Bishop, HR Director, Safran Labinal Power Systems
To find out more about our Managing Peak Performance program or to discuss how this program may be customised to best suite your requirements please contact us:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call us on 01952 301302