Our Jungle CEO, Teresa Boughey is passionate about Diversity in the workplace and in particular enabling more women to move into Senior Leadership positions.
Teresa is a member of the All Party Parliamentary Group for Women in Enterprise and is currently a key contributor to the Business, Mentoring and Coaching subgroup.
In 2016 Teresa launched a new division Jungle Diversity working across a number of industry sectors to help to weave diversity into the fabric of organisations allowing them to reap the benefits that a truly inclusive workforce can bring.
In 2011 Teresa was awarded one of only 50 roles as UK Female Entrepreneurship Ambassador. The Ambassador programme is being run in partnership with Enterprising Women, Women’s Business Centre, Forward Ladies and the Institute of Directors, and is part of The European Network of Female Entrepreneurship Ambassadors, which consists of 22 countries and around 250 Female entrepreneurs across Europe.
Since her as a UK Female Entrepreneur Ambassador Teresa has participated in:
- Attended European SME Week Summit, Brussels, where the theme was ‘Women’s Entrepreneurship makes Business Sense’.
- Attended the House of Commons to take part in an Enterprise debate hosted by Lord Ahmed
- Spotlight Speaker at The National Skills Show, NEC
- Joined the StartUp Britain Bus Tour today which arrives at Stafford University
- Guest speaker to students at Telford College of Arts & Technology
- Guest speaker at Women’s Day event organised by West Mercia Police
- Organiser of an inspiring International Women’s Day Conference
If you would like Teresa to be a guest speaker at an event please contact us:
Error: Contact form not found.