The Ambassador programme is run in partnership with Enterprising Women, Women’s Business Centre, Forward Ladies and the Institute of Directors, and is part of The European Network of Female Entrepreneurship Ambassadors, which consists of 22 countries and around 250 Female entrepreneurs across Europe.
Who is a UK Female Entrepreneurship Ambassador?
A UK Female Entrepreneurship Ambassador is a successful female entrepreneur who has already made their mark, and wants to use their experience to inspire and promote female Entrepreneurship among women.
As an inspiring and successful role model Teresa is delighted to have secured the position and to help women of all ages raise their aspirations and fulfil their potential. Her role involves:
- Visiting schools. Colleges and universities to lead workshops run activities and tell her inspiring story
- Sharing her enterprise experience
- Participating in media engagements
- Participating/speaking at events/conferences
- Contributing to policy development
Teresa takes part in various Ambassador Activites, here are just a few
- Start up Britain Bus Tour
- Attendance at the European SME Summit – Brussells
- House of Commons Enterprise Debate – Interprise 2012
- Guest speaker at an International Women’s Day event – which took place on 8 March 2013, the theme being: THE GENDER AGENDA: GAINING MOMENTUM
- The World Skills Show, speaker spotlight at the NEC, Birmingham
If you would like to book Teresa to speak at a school, university or business event, or interview her about her Female Entrepreneur Ambassador enterprise experiences, please contact us:
- Tel: 0044 (0)1952 301302
- Email: Teresa@junglehr.com
- Mobile: 07970 778874