The Jungle International Women’s Day Conference on 10th March 2014 is an absolute must for any business women’s schedule. Why? Because you will laugh, you will learn, and you will come away full ideas, inspiration and hope.
The theme for International Women’s day 2014 is ‘inspiring change’ and our vision for those women who attend our conference is for them to leave feeling at least ‘ten feet taller’ than when they arrived having picked up some top tips, been inspired, gained new skills and made new connections during the day.
Arti Halai, TV presenter will be our compere for the event.
Our inspirational guest speakers and the personal improvement workshops have been unveiled..... click here to find out more.
PS - If you book before February 14th you can join us for £75 + VAT (damn VAT!) and we promise you won’t regret it.
What to expect
- You can expect a day that will leave you full of energy, brimming with confidence and fresh ideas having had many epiphany moments during the day.
- Networking - You will meet and make friends with the most diverse range of female entrepreneurs, business owners, and Senior Leaders from across the UK.
- Espresso learning session on how to promote yourself with confidence (but without being boastful)
- Masterclass on enhancing your Personal effectiveness (through communication and colour) giving you practical skills, tools and techniques which you can apply immediately.
- Reflective session on Limiting beliefs and how they can hold you back
- Espresso learning session on successful Social Media
- You will also hear from inspirational and motivating women who has 'broken a 500 year male tradition'
- And, you will hear from an International Award Winning business women who has forged ahead to live their business and personal dreams creating the first natural alternative to BOTOX . They will share with you their tips, insights and expertise enabling you to take away some inspirational nuggets so you can walk away 'inspired to change'.
- You'll receive a £50 pamper voucher
- FREE CHOCOLATE!!!!!
- Goodie bag
- Gourmet Lunch
The event is being organised by UK Female Entrepreneur Ambassador, Teresa Boughey, founder of Jungle, a National Award Winning Consultancy. During the conference Teresa be launching their JEWEL programme (Jungle's Empowering Women to Excel in Leadership Programme)
By attending yourself, or sending representatives to the Jungle International Women's Day Conference at the Belfry on March 10th 2014 your business will immediately be developing, supporting and planning for the future.
Diversity. Don't put it off any longer. Book today! Take steps to build a stronger business
Where, When & How much?
Date: Monday, March 10th, 2014
Time: Registration and refreshments from 08:30, conference from 09:30 – 16:30
Where: The Belfry, Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. B76 9PR
How much: £75 + VAT if you book before February 14, 2014 (after that date ticket prices will be £125)
Conference booking terms & Conditions
You’ll learn, you’ll have fun, you’ll meet new people and we hope you’ll be inspired and leave at least ‘ten foot taller’ than when you arrived. You will leave having set some goals on how they are going to ‘become the change they want to see’. You’ll be so glad that you came and you’ll wish you could do it all over again!
Here's how to book.......
You can download our booking form, complete and return this to us together with your payment or, you can book directly on-line below